WELCOME TO MY CRAP AND RUBBISH>.<

Thursday, September 27, 2012

4/2

4 years passed like blinking of an eye.  From a small boy that came from ADMPS to Riverside, although there are some regret of coming to this school but with my classmate, i feel that its worth it, although we do have conflict between each other but the bond between us still remains strong. Sec 1, came into riverside feeling fat and ugly, meeting all sort of weird people in class that have different opinions, people of all different background with a common goal to move on and finish secondary education. I met this Girl named VanniTan, yes, she is the worst person i ever known in Sec1, being called "gay" all along through out half the year in sec1. Yes, i am soft. i come from a family with more girls than boys, what do you expect? However, when time pass, from a enemy it changed into friends and bestfriends. Sec2, sitting with Azyzah, Izwan and Vanni and we named ourselves. ADIV. The legend, we laughed at everything and literally made a joke out of everything and laughed the loudest in class. Azyzah was my best partner, i can bitch about her all day long, Remember, the fight we had was one of the silliest, She felt offended when i called her a Bitch. It was funny and it pass and moved on, i moved and sat with Eliyana, She is shy, too shy but she is very very friendly and funny, Remember her asking to read Horoscope everyday in school. End of Sec2, got into class 3/2. Went to get my long pants, the moment when i was trying out my long pants, i felt that i have grown up, i got to learn how to behave like a grown up boy. there comes 2011 where i met all my new classmate from class 3/2 it wasnt the good class in NA stream but  it was awesome. Sitting at the back of the class waiting for Mr Lee to pair us up, Must be different gender and different sec 2 class. Sec 3 was my best year in Secondary school. sat with Atikah, she is the best partner you can ever get, She is multi purpose partner, She was the first girl to know that i wasnt exactly straight and she hear my problems and helped me out, She turned in my human pillow after sometime and i lie onto her. On thursday she will bring food to share with me and i bring Nuggets from home to share with her. On 090611, i got attached with GuoHao, i told her about it and she told me that she got attached with her bf on 070611, moving on with the later part of the year where she start to skip school, i am well-known for nagging at her for not coming to school, not doing POA, not doing maths. But, all these nagging didnt helped her , she moved on to Sec 4 NT on 2012, this year. Yes, i miss her company but now im sitting with Venitha, she is not that awesome but at least she helped me in my education and give me advise when i want to do something. Although she dont support Gay Rights but she still listens to my problem. This year was the stressful year where all the stress comes in, N level. At first it was a few hundred days to N levels now, its just 2 more days. Tmr is the day where i have to bid good bye to 4/2. There are conflict between us but after all, we are still a class. Lastly, i would like to mention two person, Azmirah and Huiyun. They are like my best friend, after 4 years, i realise the meaning of best friend. Azmirah was always there and never fought once, not in the entire 4 years, She supports GayRights and she listen to my troubles and advice me, She saw me Cry, Laugh, Smile, Shout, Hyper, Dance, Run. I hope, we will never lost each other's company even after we moved to ITE/Sec5. As for Huiyun, i only got to know her during sec4, i dont rmb how but somehow she listens to me. she dont really give me advice but she is always there. Although she dont come to school recently and im annoyed by that but, she is still nice. Secondary 4 's life is coming to an end, Jiayou, 4/2.

No comments:

Post a Comment