WELCOME TO MY CRAP AND RUBBISH>.<

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Dear boy.

Hey dear Leonard, I would like to let you have this post. We're not together, not yet. But we are already quarreling a lot, i gave you a lot heartbreak in these few days, i am truely sorry. You gave me your care and concern, i really appreciate it. Thank you, thank you very much. But im just sad to say, i am not your guy. I need someone who has the time for me, i need someone who can be there for me whenever i needed someone. Sometimes, when i needed someone, i dont know who to turn up to. Im glad that you loved me. If we can be quarreling so much even before we are in relationship, i couldnt imagine how ugly it would turn out if we are together. You just came back to my life apologising and say you love me, i believed you. i really do. You say you miss him, its a good thing, you should concentrate with one and go for him, wait for him. You can be waiting all time for the one to come for you, you got to go for it. I dont deserve your care and concern and even, time. Its partly because i will hurt you over and over again, you wont be able to restand me. All you get is disappointment after disappointment, heartbreaks after heartbreaks. But im sure you will get someone who love you just as much as you love him. Jiayou. You can ignore me now, i can understand if you were to ignore me. Chase me out of your life like how you did before. -hug- Jiayou waiting for your guy. Sometimes, you got to see the wrong guy to get the right one for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment