WELCOME TO MY CRAP AND RUBBISH>.<

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Love.

Its was your love that taught me how to love.

Hello everybody, pardon me for my ugly photo. No choice, at that time i wasnt feeling very well and exbf left his jacket with me so i wore it. At that time we were having some quarrels. 3 months 5 days, since we last say " Baby, i love you. " Yes, im still stuck at the moment while you had moved on. Was reading your tweet just a moment ago and i realize a fact that hit me so hard. What we had for the past 1 year, was nothing but just you enduring with my attitude. I wanted you back but now it seems like theres no point in doing so. You got more friends than you used to have and having me was just what i called extra. Just now, was at Christopher's house. He lay on my tummy, for a moment, it reminded me of you lying on me. I nearly burst into tears but i knew he wasnt you. You said you didnt change, its life which changed. You said to let fate choose our doors to go to. I read the notes you typed in my phone, You said you will be there for me everytime i need you, forever. Forever never exist. Now i just need a simple hug from you. If you want fate to change our destiny, then i shall change fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment