WELCOME TO MY CRAP AND RUBBISH>.<

Friday, July 4, 2014

Monthsary

HELLO GUYS, Sorry for not updating my blog recently but good news! I am back for more just to keep y'all updated. As y'all can read from my topic title for today it says, " Monthsary" YES! It's our monthsary, 2 days back. Which is on the 3rd of July, I didn't have the time to update but here it is. Surprisingly one month just passed by so fast and i didn't have the time to slow down and actually look through stuff but as i am typing this post, i am reliving the moments we spent together. Throwing everything back to 3rd of June, we went out for our date and spent our time walking from orchard all the way down to Marina Bay then Gardens By The Bay. Holding yours hands while walking around and at 11.53pm you popped that question, damn i feel like the luckiest guy ever on earth. So this is our first monthsary and i am looking forward to more monthsary and also Yearly - Anniversary. Yesterday and Today i had a total of 4 driving lessons and thanks to Christopher for sponsoring me, my driving lessons and that's why i can get the chance to take up driving. Thanks to you! :D I finished my stage 1 of driving which i guess i took quite some time to actually finish my stage 1 as compared to others but i think this type of stuff, cannot be rushed. However, good news is that i actually completed it and moved on to learning fourth gear! It's pretty scary at first when i hit the fourth gear and i cannot explain how much i hate those taxis drivers who just cut into my lane and stop right there. Uh-Uh, you horrible drivers are the cause of car accidents. After my driving i went down to town to meet Wei Kiat for a short shopping and catching up on stuff but before that, i met up with my boy at dhoby ghuat and send him to work. Thank god i checked my schedule 'cause there was some mistakes that were not noticed previously, but its all fine now after i adjust and change it. I met Wei Kiat after i adjust and changed it, he's always so nice to me! I really appreciate what he has done for me like treating me meals and buying stuff for me, thanks a lot Wei Kiat. We had JustAcia and damn, i didn't get to eat the ice cream today cause i was too full after the set meal. We paid the bills and made our way out but on our way out we saw this brownie shop which i think its pretty amazing and i got my boy a brownie with mint on it. I don't know how good it is so i am just waiting for my boy to eat before letting me know. I hope it's good cause it looks great. I also got myself a pull over which is supposed to for the ladies but who gives a shit when it's super nice, i got it at 9.90 which is supposed to be 12.90 but after my 30 % staff discount it's less than 10 bucks! Worth the money, i love it. Oh yes, i also had horrible tummyache today. :( I spent like 10 minutes in the toilet trying to push all my intestines out, its really that bad. Being myself, i don't waste time so while pushing my intestines out, i took out my book and pen and wrote a short letter for my boy. NO WORRIES, ITS CLEAN. After putting all these in his locker, me and wei kiat went to H&M and check out their stuff but no joke the moment i walk up and turn left everything i see is... SALE SALE SALE more SALE SALE SALE. Oh god, at that moment i was like, THIS IS IT. So being guys like me, i start to dig for treasure! After digging so long, i found one that i like best! It cost me 20 bucks for a denim shirt. Gonna be loving it! After walking around for a long time, Wei Kiat needs to make a move so he sent me to Plaza Singapura before he left. I made my way and wait for my boy at the escalator that we always come down from, i could see that he's pretty surprised when he saw me.I guess after having a long friday at his intern workplace and had to make his way to uniqlo for another work it's pretty tiring so i decided that i should end his day with a little surprise. I hope all these little little effort i made makes him feel loved and happy! I too, love surprises but mmmm, i guess it's a little hard to receive surprises? Whatever it is, i am heading to bed now! Good night guys! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment