WELCOME TO MY CRAP AND RUBBISH>.<

Thursday, August 2, 2012

A thousand years.

I will not let anything take away whats standing in front of me. One step closer.. I have died everyday waiting for you, Darling dont be afraid. I had loved you for a Thousand years. I felt really horrible when i woke up from my nap just now. I cant believe what actually happened in my dream, GuoHao coming to my house and we take as per normal and laugh about things. He seems back to how he was when i met him for the first time, But now he is a total different person so dont bother. Asked mum for reward for my Prelim and N level, i just asked for a Room. My own room but it seems nearly impossible. I mean, its our house even asking for a room myself is impossible what more can i ask? She owing bank lots of money and she need to rent the room out so to  have extra income, i mean.. If money is all you think about, what about your child's need? I am already 16 and i need a room myself and during this crucial moment nearing the N levels, My sister is being a bitch shouting whenever she comes into the room, how am i suppose to study? true story bro? Whatever it is, Year end, ITS A MUST TO LOOK FOR A JOB. Give mum some money so that her burden will not be that much. Having Geo and chemistry paper tmr, i havent done shit. Seriously, i dont feel any stress from this prelim even though i know that i suck very much on Sciences but i am doing nothing. I got a feeling that i will fail Physics paper. Whatever it is, since its over then let it be. Weekend is gonna be used to do  POA and rmb the theory questions they will ask. There isnt DanceOff tmr as well. so gonna spend the night with my beloved and vanni cycling. I have yet to remove that seat thing. Cant wait for tmr, I need something to look forward to every week so that i will be motivated to move on. I know i can do it and i will do it. HuiYun, i believe you can do it, seeing that you put in effort to do something for SS makes me happy. When i believe you can do it, you better believe you can do it as well! Jiayouuuuuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment