WELCOME TO MY CRAP AND RUBBISH>.<

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Forced.

Erza Scarlet. Even the strongest Fairy Tail Wizard has its weak point and eventually break down and have a good cry. Sorry to say. My tap have run out of tears today, they are no longer flowing for you. Instead of being touched or something, you in turn bit me and ask me not to disturb you anymore. Yes i wont, no longer will. From today onwards, do not expect a single text from me. i know i had said that i would move on for a times already, but i am serious now. FUCKING HELL YOU. I FUCKING USED 2 FUCKING HOURS TO FUCKING MADE THAT FUCKING VIDEO AND YOU FUCKING ASKED ME TO DONT DISTURB YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCKKK YOU. I SWEAR TO GOD, IF I EVER SEE YOU ON THE STREET OR SOMETHING I WONT EVEN LOOK INTO YOUR EYES. I WOULD FUCKING PRETEND I DONT KNOW YOU OR SOMETHING.  You keep claiming that i break your heart three times what about you? you broke my heart 3 times as well. i fucking told you i was jealous 3 times and you ignored me 3 times. You are the cause of this awful breakup. IF NOT FOR YOUR FLIRTY-NESS we werent have end up like this. i made the sorry, putting aside my ego and made that video, not including how bad you were. but dude, look. who are you and why do i need you so much? BYE DUDE. BYE. i dont wish to hear from you and dont even wanna see you ever again. im utterly disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment