WELCOME TO MY CRAP AND RUBBISH>.<

Monday, August 6, 2012

Lead Me.

I know i can move on, i know i can do it. I know i can be stronger than who i am now. i am pretty sure i can. I will be stronger. Just watch me. Going on stage today in the morning was scary although what i see was just a land of students and a photographer infront of me. Won the first for OMG presentation. So happy after presenting it last year, didnt won any shit this year won a first. August is starting to be nice to me. hehe. i love you august. Although POA was shit, i understand no shit from all those questions, i was stun by the questions, i am so gonna fail and Mr xie is gonna call my mum and tell her how badly i have done and whatever not. Just call uh. tsktsk. Last paper tmr. Cheena, JIAYOU TO ME AND EVERYBODEH. And you, huiyun :) After Exam gonna go cycling. HOHOHOHO.

No comments:

Post a Comment