WELCOME TO MY CRAP AND RUBBISH>.<

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Lovey Dovely.

Lovey dovey. Went to had dinner with Chris and Glanny just now, Seeing them lovey dovey totally makes me think about you again although i tried not to. I tried to distract myself with other things like focusing on my food but memories just comes back to me. Sometimes, i wish that i would get bang by a car or bus or something big and kill me. If not, lose my memories. I wont remember all the things i've done and totally lead another new life. I know it is a selfish act but i dont know either. Whatever it is, Alanny said, wait for you to find me instead of me finding you. I Moved on, because of HuiYun. She tried to make me happy and tell me to move on. I MOVE :D Its august and i dont want to spoil the month by thinking of all these sad things. July already had fun killing me inside. August will be kind, i guess. Off to study for tmr's prelim. Physics. GOGO !

No comments:

Post a Comment