WELCOME TO MY CRAP AND RUBBISH>.<

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Letting go.

Running away doesnt make you stronger but fighting for it makes you stronger but Letting go is the best thing to do. Sorry readers for not updating my blog for 3 days, i know, 3 days is very long. Didn't have the time to blog.. N levels coming up soon, it used to be 6 months and few days, now its 6 school days, First paper is Cheena then Social Studies then English. Hopefully, i can do well for these 3 papers and i can apply Direct Poly Admission. ^^ Hopefully i can apply to go to SP, i dont want NYP. Not really interested in NYP. So my choice would be SP. My mum expect me to go for Sec5 and take O levels but personally, i am NOT going to sec5, i dont care what others think about me go ITE and whats so bad about ITE? Its better than staying in school feeling so fucked up with everything, Going ITE at least got more experiences, Anyway, Social Studies today was fun and yet a bit scary cause teacher actually shouted, " Bloody brainless, IQ less than 5. " oh god, me and gaya was sitting in the middle of the class doing work. So happy i manage to do the SBQ quite well, i can i can score for SS if i study for SEQ, So, im gonna spend my time next week to study SS. I will ask my mum to write a letter to excuse myself from Focus, Focus is a waste of time and drains my energy of studying at home. Thats decided! Meeting Shawn later after school and gonna bring him to go get the glowing bands since he lost the one i gave him and bringing him to my house to study! Leonard didnt call me today! i think he fell asleep, that piggy! <3 2="2" :p=":p" about="about" already="already" am="am" and="and" anything.="anything." asked="asked" been="been" by="by" cant="cant" cheeks="cheeks" chubby="chubby" cook="cook" cute="cute" dad="dad" damn="damn" dark="dark" days="days" dinner="dinner" dish="dish" done.="done." during="during" eat="eat" eh.="eh." eh="eh" eyes="eyes" fade="fade" feelings="feelings" for="for" friend="friend" giggling="giggling" go.="go." go="go" gonna="gonna" guohao="guohao" hahaha="hahaha" has="has" he="he" hehe.="hehe." her="her" him.="him." him="him" his="his" hor="hor" i="i" is="is" it="it" just="just" laughing="laughing" leonard="leonard" let="let" like="like" love="love" me="me" meet="meet" mentioning="mentioning" msia="msia" mum="mum" my="my" name="name" nbsp="nbsp" no="no" on="on" or="or" p="p" past="past" phone="phone" pinch="pinch" point="point" pork="pork" regretting="regretting" right="right" roll="roll" sauce="sauce" she="she" soya="soya" speak.="speak." still="still" stop.="stop." stop="stop" swear="swear" the="the" themselves="themselves" thinking="thinking" this="this" though="though" to="to" too="too" want="want" was="was" we="we" what="what" whatever="whatever" when="when" why.="why." will="will" with="with" wonder="wonder" your="your">

No comments:

Post a Comment