WELCOME TO MY CRAP AND RUBBISH>.<

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Prelims

A Photo to let my readers laugh a bit, This is exactly how Olympics divers look like when they dive. I still got a few more of them diving, but meanwhile, just this will do. Today was very slacky, During Chemistry was sitting behind with Fatin reading our own blog post and laughing at ourselves. I read my posts previously, i just cant stop thinking how dumb i am to like report everything i do for the day in my blog, i mean its super boring for the readers yeah? agree? cause i agree. :P Prelims is just tmr, SS paper and Maths paper1. Good luck to all my readers for your upcoming project/ prelims. My August Wish is to have a room of my own and make everything in my room my own style. My Left wall, i shall draw S I S T A R on it and paint it. Get a glowing tape and tape the floor so that it glows at night. Most importantly a table where i should all my things. Also maybe a noticeboard, so that i can pin up my timetables, pictures etc. For that, got to wait. AND AFTER PRELIMS, ITS GONNA BE ONE TOUGH MONTH BEFORE N LEVELS. JIAYOU EVERYBODY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment