WELCOME TO MY CRAP AND RUBBISH>.<

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Annoyed

I get REALLY REALLY REALLY annoyed when I am hungry. Just take today as an example. In the morning, I had a bowl of Japanese rice then lunch I didn't eat anything. By the end of social studies focus lesson, I already start to feel hungry and annoyed. Moving on, going on twitter and see guohao tweet he want go clubbing. Like SERIOUSLY, even though you say you want go once, you will be addicted to it like Edwin and Bryan, but that's not the point. The point is, his boyfriend uses his phone to come and scold me. BitchPlease. -.- I don't wanna say a lot but. Guohao, if you're reading this, take care of yourself, be careful of him cause he isn't as simple as you think. He just want your ass to be his to fuck with. Anyway, today will be the last time I contact you, from tomorrow on wards. 11/07/12 I will forget everything about you, EVERYTHING. Even if I can't. I will force myself to. I will dance it all out, I still care for you and still worry for you but we're no longer. Thanks for the 1 year worth of friendship. Bye pal. Take care. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment