WELCOME TO MY CRAP AND RUBBISH>.<

Monday, July 23, 2012

Shocking.

THIS PHOTO IS TOTALLY NOT LINKED TO THE THINGS IM GONNA SAY LATER. SO. enjoy the chicken in the photo while you read what i am going to say. :)

Here goes,

I did not stay with Guohao for 1 year just to prove that Relationship can last more than a year. THAT IS TOTALLY NOT TRUE. I promise myself that whoever who spread this rumor will get it from me. Spreading the wrong stuff when you got no idea what actually happened. Its just too bad that you cant hide for long. You know, Paper can never stop a fire from burning? Thats exactly how truth works, and thats why my blog link is, paper-madeof-trust.Burnt means burnt. If you got no idea about certain things, you better keep your damn mouth shut. Dont act like some bitch and go on and on spreading rumors. Although there will be people not believing you but still. Grow up will you?

Anyway, happy birthday to my sister. she had been singing happy birthday to herself since this afternoon. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment