WELCOME TO MY CRAP AND RUBBISH>.<

Monday, July 16, 2012

Once together.

I wouldnt be heartless but sometimes, i am just being forced to be heartless. Yes dude, i still cant really forget you and not to say about the feelings i have for you. Although both of us have decided to move on with life but i am sure one day, like you said, you will come back for me. and i am sure you will. This is wrong but i still truly love you. Looking at our photos just makes me tear a bit, i know, you wont even care because i am the one suggesting to break up. Sorry but, we should just let this "hatred" we have in our heart down and continue being friends. Should we? I know your current guy HATES me but i dont really care, what i care most is how you really feel about me. Although people say When your ex ask you to be friends after a break up is like a kidnapper letting go a kid and asking him to keep in touch. Maybe after you read this post, you will understand why i decided to make you hate me. 'Cause i want to see whether you really will hate me, that prove our love and perhaps friendship but its not that strong to be tested. Its creepy isnt it. Im still wearing the necklace you got for me, seriously love it, dont bear to.. throw it away. Starting to tear a bit but I AM A STRONG BOY, i wont tear, :D i rmb the time when i tear with you badly on my bed, with you hugging me from behind and telling me that no one will understand me except for you? i feel that my life is completed but after you got your New phone with unlimited sms and internet everywhere you go, you changed.Apparently to someone, i dont feel familiar with. Someone i dont feel safe with. I know that you get together with Ben not really because you like him, because you want to move on as well. Texting with you now, IF both of us are really really in love, we will still be together one day, and i know, we will. i guess. Thanks for the memories you gave me for this 1 year! :D Saranghaeyo.

No comments:

Post a Comment