WELCOME TO MY CRAP AND RUBBISH>.<

Saturday, July 21, 2012

MeeYee

THIS IS MY BELOVED METALFLIP. I know, we look like couple, act like couple but we're just best friend, or maybe one day, we'll be lovers but it depends on Feeling :) Today is super awesome, and word of the day, MEEYEE.  yes, Loo Mee Yee. MY CLASSMATE. Apparently, she won the singing competition. I AM SUPER PROUD OF HER, i cant express how excited i was when she was on stage. The excitement is. overwhelming. Saw Andy there too. he is super cute, i swear to god. His smile is a stamp, and he is super nice, Guy/Girls who gets him is super lucky. A cute guy with a nice heart. :) I look not bad in photos recently 'cause i got over you. I danced so hard during DanceOff the other day and Shouted so hard for MeeYee. My heart is empty now. :D Now, worry for Prelims and N levels. After that Work and prepare to leave for genting during November. We shall see how things goes, :) Anyway, just for your information. I do crazy things when im with my bestfriends, hehehee

No comments:

Post a Comment