WELCOME TO MY CRAP AND RUBBISH>.<

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Promises.

Promises, are they meant to be broken or to be kept? A pinky promise, text promise, word promise. To some it matter a lot, but to some, its just... Words that mean nothing to them. "If one day you feel like crying, call me, i dont promise that i will make you laugh but i can cry with you." Waiting for someone to tell me this. Although i hardly cry with anyone, if i did, i must really trust you and believe that you'll be here for me for life.    Today, i really found out that, having someone to really care for you, really matters. It does not matter to me what other people think about me. Whatever it is. True friends are hard to come by. Congratz on your first month boy, Seems like you're really happy with him rather than with me. People told me that if someone moved on too quicky after a long term relationship, they are not serious about the previous relationship. I guess so. People are spreading rumors that i see one, i love one. If i were to do that, dont i have MANY ex? I wonder what these people actually want from me. Whatever it is. I dont really care. Move on and die.

No comments:

Post a Comment