WELCOME TO MY CRAP AND RUBBISH>.<

Friday, July 27, 2012

Dr Feel Good.

Lots of thanks to my readers, Thanks for going through this tough time with me, Really really thanks a million. Maybe a shout out perhaps. :P Thanks Tea Hui Yun, MY BELOVED METALFLIP. heheh, Thanks for reading my blog and actually try to understand me. Took a lot of photos with Huiyun recently, Leaving Riverside soon, gonna take more photos and keep them as memories. I cant believe without swimming, i still look like malay. Mdm soh walked outside our class during recess to talk to us cause HuiYun and I are not allowed to be there, LIKE HELLO? WE NOT EATING THEN WE CANNOT STAY THERE MEH? THE MALAY GIRLS CAN WHY WE CANT, NOT LIKE WE GOING TO STEAL ANYTHING RIGHT.-.- tsk, anyway. Stancent leaving for bintan tmr and he didnt tell me, At all. Tsk, such bitch. Heh. but i still love you. heheh. muacks. :P Enjoy your trip hor. Prelims just next week, i havent start studying, Fuck my life, gonna start studying tmr. Jiayou everyone! :D Going to watch FairyTail now. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment