WELCOME TO MY CRAP AND RUBBISH>.<

Monday, July 2, 2012

XueYi and AnQi

Study and study and study. What else. Next 3 month will be hell and studies, Night academy starts tomorrow! Ending school at 8.30pm, Normal lesson ends at, 5.30pm night academy starts at 6-8.30. 2hr 30 mins. i hope i dont die after my focus lesson, Normally im already dying but i guess i will just need to hold on till oct 5th! I know i can do,Jiayou to myself. Relationship and stuff at this time is totally pointless so dont bother asking me whether i got a partner not. Dont get your hopes too high if i ask what would you do to get me. Cause i just want to know how i rank in your list. Anyway. Anderson Cooper has, at long last, publicly said he is gay. Three cheers to people coming out, YOU PEOPLE DONT HAVE TO FEEL GUILTY OF WHO YOU ARE BECAUSE YOU'RE BORN THIS WAY. :D WHETHER PEOPLE LIKE IT OR NOT, ITS NOT UP TO THEM TO DECIDE YOUR LIFE. LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST. #SUPPORTPINKDOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment