WELCOME TO MY CRAP AND RUBBISH>.<

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Door of hope.

Everytime God closes a door, He will never fail to open another one for you. True enough, the moment god close our door, Another door opened for me, I just got to step in. Its good to see that there are people supporting me. THANK YOU PEOPLE, Love you a billion. I ran out of photos to post so i had to google, amazingly they came out with a Rainbow door so, i decide to post it and share with you people. Reason being, Door is a main part of a security purpose, Rainbow is what everyone wants to walk into. Open the door of Rainbow, you never know what may happen behind the door of rainbow. If i were to have this type of door at home, i will be really happy to go home and stare at the door.  Cant wait for my mum's friend to move out and chase my sister to the other room, but she wants to rent it out. Personally i find it annoying, i mean. i am already, 16? and i cant have my own room, which is annoying, If she move out of my room, my room will be cleaner and very neat. i will want to repaint my room, paint a new colour, perhaps white, One of the wall i will DIY, paint myself. hehe.

currently watching a video of Pasta OST, the song i guess. From SNSD, Named Forever. some part of the video reminds me of you.Now, You seems happier, seeing that you're happier, it makes me happy. IT BRINGS OUT MY HAPPY FEET :D

No comments:

Post a Comment