WELCOME TO MY CRAP AND RUBBISH>.<

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

030614

Hey guys! Just a short post before I head to bed. It's 1:20am now so I'm just gonna do a quick one and head to bed. There's school tomorrow at 10am. Well, today (03062014) is a pretty messed up day in the morning but things got better later in the day. But before we talk about today. Let's talk about yesterday (02062014anno). It's pretty annoying when teachers tells us information about certain stuff at the very last minute. For yesterday. My class had to attend one briefing at MBS from 5 to 7 pm. Yeps. We went and what's worse is that, informations are not well given and supported. The roles that we are supposed to do are not assigned and we had to wait till late at night to know what role we are doing. I was very annoyed and determined that I wasn't gonna attend the event. Which I did today. This morning. They called me using two different number and sent me a text message. 

They don't even have the basic respect to check my name before sending a text message. What makes me so assured that I'll be protected during work. I ignore them for the whole morning, I didn't want to spoil my day with this useless event which they claimed to be international. International event with such planning? What rubbish.  But the day was shortly brighten up by Calvin. We met for movie ( The Walk Of Shame). I'll give this movie 10/10 ! One great movie, one of those life story movie which I wasn't bored of and found it interesting. We had 18 chef before the movie too! That's my first time trying out 18 chef and I would say, I am amazed. It's a whole new and different way of eating. I can do my own personal made dinner. Fantastic. After the movie we went to walk around town. Ended up at marina bay , next to LV watching the water show before walking to get gong Cha and head to gardens by the bay. 

I'll just like to take this short part to thank Calvin for spending time with me and having that strong courage to pop that question. 030614 after so long , I am ready to commit into one relationship. Let's do this!  
Good night guys! Love y'all ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment