WELCOME TO MY CRAP AND RUBBISH>.<

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Holidays

Hey guys! How y'all doing 'cause I wanna know! I sure hope it's great, mine wasn't that smooth. I made my way to school this morning thinking that it will be a great day 'cause I didn't had to wait too long for the bus to arrive. I guess I was wrong when I tripped over uneven floor and pretend nothing happened. I thought that was bad enough until when the bus driver step on the brake so hard, I nearly flew forward and bang into this girl infront of me. It's lucky I react quickly and stop that from happening but it's so embarrassing. Class was boring as usual, and went home after school. I've got good news though! I received the package I ordered 3 days from carousell. 
These accessories are so pretty, ain't they? Extremely love them, I'm gonna wear them soon! Holidays are coming soon in a few days time, I'm pretty sure I'll be working most of the time and earn some money to spend ! I'm gonna go to bed now, I'm gonna leave y'all with some photos I took yesterday. 
Photo credits to my boy.
Photo credits to my boy.
Oh! I also made two dream catchers yesterday. Took me 2 hours for the first one though. 








No comments:

Post a Comment