WELCOME TO MY CRAP AND RUBBISH>.<

Sunday, June 1, 2014

June

Hey guys! After a long break, guess who's back for more? ME. Okay! First before everything else, Happy June guys! It's gonna be a brand new month with lots of stuff happening, i hope that its gonna be a good month with good experience and also meet great new friends. Checking out my June schedule as of now. Mmmm, pretty hectic i see. Gonna try to book as many practical lessons as possible for June so i can clear as many modules as possible. I've got a 2 days chalet coming up as well as lots of project meeting. I'm all geared up for these. Should i do a recap and a revise of what happened in May?  Okay, lets do one short summary. In May, I had a few milestone that I had to overcome. Not entirely by myself but my group mates and most importantly my best buddy. I had to submit one of my project part 1 which i spent most of my time doing it and damn, i am proud of what me and my group produced for this part 1. One of best in class. I'm gonna maintain this and make sure that this year i'll do well and get a good GPA. Moving away from school stuff, some pretty messed up may i had. With my best buddy having some mood swing problems, something so simple will tick him off. But everything's fine now after we talked about it.  Approaching end of may, something i never expect to happened, happened. But I'm not too surprised or should i say, amazed. Every one will move away from you one day, it depend on who, how and when. I shouldn't bother much about it either. Now, i'm just living in a life where, as long as you make a effort, i'll stay with you. But after all, Promises are promises. There are promises that i made to people which i cannot break. Also, just a few days before may end. I've met a great friend named Calvin. I think i am pretty lame when i text him but i am surprised at how he can bear with my nonsense and all. Thank you for bearing with my nonsense when others will just leave me. I hope, that you will stay forever. I'll promise to make the effort to stay, as long as you allow.. I'll stay. ^^ Cut off all the emo talk and all. Let us embrace the future and this June, Obama made it official to be GAY MONTH. YAY. PINKDOT's Coming. YAYNESS. I've gotten myself one shirt! YAY. Okay enough of yay. Good night guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment