WELCOME TO MY CRAP AND RUBBISH>.<

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Driving

Hey guys! How are y'all doing? Is it good , 'cause I want to know.  Alright, before I start my day post.. I've got a question. Recently my dog have been sticking to me very closely and it's not what she do previously. Nowadays, she sticks to me wherever I go at home. Is it normal? 

Back to my day post! Today, generally I had a great day with new experience and learnt a lot of new stuff today. Today is my break day from school where all my lessons are cancelled and it's my rest day at home. I met my god brother at 12 and went to have lunch with him, not forgetting the catching up part. I've not seen him since 3 years back. He said I slim down, which I think is a good thing. Still working on it. He drove me to the mrt station after the catching up and lunch. So I made my way to Dhoby Ghuat for my Job Interview at Uniqlo. While on my way there, my boy called me and tell me not to be nervous. His voice calm me a little but knowing myself I am always nervous when it comes to interview and all. But I pulled it through the whole interview and prove myself worthy during the interview although I kinda screwed up the first part where I totally forget that I have to fill up an application form before the interview. I felt so embarrassed but after awhile I felt alright 'cause the guy next to me interviewing have very poor English although he's from Hwa Chong, it's pretty amazing but this can't be blamed. So even though I don't have the form I prove myself worthy by speaking confidently and with proper English. Sorry dude I just had to do it, but he's still getting the job 'cause he's applying for Full-Time. He was very indecisive whether to choose part time or full time. Moving on! After my interview I made a call to my boy telling him what happened and I unknowingly walked into Daiso and walked out again. Felt dumb after doing that 'cause there was this group of guys looking at me walked out. Damn, I went to take the train to Yio Chu Kang to fetch my boy from school back home. Oh! Before I send him home,we went for some shopping for ingredients! *HE'S COOKING FOR ME TOMORROW* I'm feeling so blessed now. 

 I made my way home before my driving lesson. I went for my driving lesson at 8o'clock, it was my first lesson so there was a lot of talking and wasting of time! However, I wasn't disappointed 'cause I still got the chance to drive. Even just for a while, I feel the confident I have grow a little more after more practice. I stalled the car for 3 to 5 times during the practice, man I got to admit I hate stopping the car cause I'll have to accelerate and slowly let go the clutch. I'll have to do more practice for it ! I'm gonna do this! 
Before I go! I just wanna tell someone that, if you're reading my blog. Don't think that you're irreplaceable, everybody is replaceable and with all your tweets on twitter is not affecting me anymore. So don't try so hard. :) PEACE OUT ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment