WELCOME TO MY CRAP AND RUBBISH>.<

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Being "Special"



Here's something for y'all I wrote on paper during work. Enjoy! 

"I've come a long way since young till who I am now. Life's hard when you're "special". People couldn't accept you for who you are mainly because it's not "normal", but what's "normal"? Saying goes, nobody is perfect. It's true. I'm not perfect, nobody is. Never try to strive to be perfect 'cause that's not you. They say, be yourself. You, yourself is the true definition of perfection. Everybody is different and they have their different perspective of seeing the word, "PERFECT". Don't let somebody else tell you that you're not good enough. If they ever tell you that, ask them. " are you good enough to to me that I'm not good enough?" Don't let their words bring you down. In this society, country that I'm living in, being " special " is wrong. It's not natural and thus, it's wrong to show your affection for each other. Many times, I keep myself away from the noisy country and escape into my own nation where unicorn poop rainbows and create sunshine. Sometimes, I feel that I'm not what my parents want me to be. Yeps, my parents does not want me to be "special" but sometimes, when love hits you, what can you do? I may not be the perfect son but I know truly how to give my parents a wonderful life ahead. I'm sure my parents will not accept me for who I am, but when I read about other people's blogs/sharing. I feel envious and at the same time happy for them, with such understanding parents. Against all odds, living in this society and being "special" is hard, really hard. Many of is thought of jumping down and finish all these once and for all. Personally, I think that it's already wrong to have these thoughts. Dying is not always a solution to end all these problem. I remember that I used to be super negative. I hated my life. I asked myself at night, why must I be "special" ? After many years later, I start to enjoy life and accepting myself for who I am. This is pretty much due to my first love, he taught me so much and I'm gonna apply whatever I learnt into this current relationship I have with my boy. Thanks boy for stepping into my life. " 
Life can be hard but there are always people out there who have it harder. That's why I always look up at the sky and enjoy while I can. Never know when it's gone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment