WELCOME TO MY CRAP AND RUBBISH>.<

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Viries

Hey Guys! Just republish the previous post, I didn't know that it wasn't publish last night. So its up there, do read if you haven't. Now it's past 2 am and i am still in the living room typing this post, see the hard-work i do for my readers? Joking alright! I am here typing this post is mainly because i know i can't fall asleep even if i were to stay on my bed, i had one long nap this afternoon. Feeling not that sleepy yet but i think after i post this, i will have to crash and find my boy in LalaLand.
Photo from Google
Yes, today's post is called Viries. I guess it's pretty unique. I have never come up with such unique and swaggy name ever, but i just came up with it suddenly when i was reading up on horoscopes for Virgo and Aries. My Boy is a Virgo and I am an Aries, i guess it's pretty clear now ain't it? I came up with this name on the 3rd of June at 12:53am. 11 hours after i came up with this name, i got attached to this boy. I couldn't explain how lucky i was. Yesterday.. One of the days i just want it to freeze there and allow me to enjoy it further, but i am sure in future there will be more dates like these. Later in the day at 3pm, i'll have to make a trip down to Plaza Singapura's Uniqlo for a interview which is at 4pm. At last, a stable income job. I'll need a stable income job which is very important for me now. I've driving lessons to pay for and also i'm planning to follow my school to Melbourne, Australia for a 10 days trip. The travel and all will add up to about 1.5k, i know, it's pretty crazy but for 10 days at 1.5k is pretty worth i would say. The amount can be minus off from my PSEA account but sadly i'm only left with 800 bucks in my PSEA Account which also means that i'll have to fork out the extra 700 over bucks excluding my personal expenses. I'm was just looking at pictures of Melbourne, Australia...
Photo from Google
Man, i got to admit it's really amazing. However, there are areas that i'll have to meet before i'll get selected for this trip. Results is one of the factor considered, I hope a 3.0 GPA scorer like me can get a chance to be in this trip. -keeps my finger crossed- . Oh yes, later at night i will start on my first lesson of driving. I cannot explain how excited i am to start driving. Hopefully i can finish all my driving ASAP so i can drive out to fetch my boy for supper and all. Not forgetting my best buddy! Thank him for sponsoring me my driving lessons. Without him, there isn't who i am now. He is like my pillar of support and whenever i needed someone, he is always there. Thank you my bestbuddy. Love you to the moon and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment