WELCOME TO MY CRAP AND RUBBISH>.<

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Maleficent

Hey guys, how's your Sunday for far? I hope it good cause I had a wonderful one. How do you guys normally spend your Sunday, on bed, out with friends or doing assignments? For me, I'll normally spend it on my bed if not work when I feel like it. It's like a lazy day. So today, once in a blue moon. I woke up as early as 7:50 and prepare to meet my boy at amk at 9. I was still late for 7 minutes though, but he's understanding enough to not be angry. Hehehe! Thanks boy for your patience! We went to cineleisure to watch maleficent and with him being a M1 user, you get to buy one ticket and the other is free. We spent 13 bucks on two tickets which is basically 6.50 for one ticket. 
If I were to rate this movie. No doubt, I will give it a 10/10. A+ For the content of the show, there's heartbreaking part, happy part and parts that makes you go " OH MY HOLY SHIT. YOU SERIOUS?!" Yes, I am serious about these. I was hugging my boy comfortably while watching the movie. Felt so blessed. Thank god he is not so skinny that I can only feel bones. I love him the way he is. After the movie we went to topman topshop at Knightsbridge, I got myself one set of clothes which I really like. 
I don't normally wear shirt 'cause I am the type that simple is everything. I'll go with Tshirt and pants, but now I'm revamping my wardrobe. Dumped all the clothes that I don't wear and old. Now my wardrobe is open for more clothes, (Hint : if you want to get me anything, I recommend giving me gift cards. So I can go shop for the things I need. Any type of gift cards is acceptable.) heh, just a little hint. Yeah, boy got himself a pair of jeans and a tank top which I think looks good on him. 
Show some boobies. We went to Ion Orchard's uniqlo to look at clothes and he got himself a 5 bucks totebag. Looks good.  After which we slowly make our way down to Dhoby Ghuat's uniqlo where he works and where I will start work this coming Friday. I got myself a cardigan and one top, I've never use a cardigan before so I took this chance to pick something I like and I can use it in school! We went to toastbox for a short rest and had my milo thick toast. I love that, although it's possible to get diabetes eating that. But it's superb. 

I went all the way to hougang with him, 

I went to take my 161 while he went to his god mummy's house. The bus trip was surprisingly fast, maybe cause I fall asleep in the bus. I was sweating in the bus though, it's like so warm in the bus. I reach home and found out that my dad is sick so, get well soon dad! I also went to the gym just now. I realize that my chest is bigger than my tummy now, it's creepy. It used to be the other way round, I guess it's a good thing? I'm also glad that my boy love the bracelet I made for him. 
I also made one for Christopher! I'm so glad both of them love it so much. I also found some stuff I need to make my own dreamcatcher from taobao, I'll go and find out how Much it is and how much I can sell it for! Till then, good bye guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment