WELCOME TO MY CRAP AND RUBBISH>.<

Monday, June 16, 2014

Last day

Hey guys! Recently the number of people visiting my blog is increasing! Thanks guys for your constant support! Give y'all a kiss! Muacks! And this. 
Alright, enjoy that photo! :P 

I haven't blog for yesterday and today, yesterday I went to meet my boy after school. We went to catch The Edge Of Tomorrow, it was quite exciting at the last part but at the front, you need to be patient. It's pretty boring in the first part, trust me. It gets better at the back! 
Love this boy to the moon and back. So cute. Heh! Today, it's a pretty short day. Just imagine waking in the morning and feeling the cold wind from outside together with your fan. You wouldn't want to get out of your bed, trust me. Guess what, I had to get off bed to school for SNW. I was late though, as usual. Had a short break. I ate.  Had a short lesson before having another break, it's been long since me and my clique went to SAC (student activity centre) to slack. We had fun playing dance central though, after that. We ate. Again. The fats Im gaining today is not funny, afterwards went to suntec for a short field trip. It's pretty waste of time though, I didn't understand anything but I found their cargo lift is super cool. After that I had to make my way to somerset to sign contract with uniqlo but before that, idah went to body shop and I got these. 
Love these two body gel. Love love it. 
Oh. And when we were near the building, a lady was being knocked down by a car but it's purely her fault cause it's red light. She flew a little but it freaked me out a little. After signing the contract I met up with Christopher and make our way back, I slept through the train ride until Khatib. That's how tired I am, I wonder why. I'm gonna turn in early! Oh and thanks to my boy, he gave me this super nice notebook. 

Alright that's all for me today! Bye~~

No comments:

Post a Comment