WELCOME TO MY CRAP AND RUBBISH>.<

Thursday, June 26, 2014

PINKDOT

Hey guys, what's up ! Are y'all excited for Pinkdot Tomorrow, just the thoughts of Pinkdot in one more day makes me feel super excited. Gonna be bringing my boyfriend there, my first pinkdot that i am attached. Working later on, feeling a little bored but for the money! Just now, i was looking at PinkDot SG Facebook page and they posted this photo. Man, i am amazed at how big the dot is becoming every year!

However, to every positive stuff, without fail there will be negative stuff. I found this photo on Facebook and I am pretty taken aback when i read the content. Its pretty immature of this guy and the people who comment, I guess it would be smarter if they just mind their own business. No Joke.

Today, i went out to meet Jeremy and Wei Kiat at bugis to buy a note book to self customize it! I got these two note book from MuJi at Bugis Junction level 3, The smaller one is at $3.90 and the bigger one is at $1.90. The smaller one is thicker though, i guess that's why the price different.

After meeting them, i had to make my way to meet two sellers from carousell to buy some stuff, I got this 5 little notebooks that cost 5 bucks in total. Its pretty yet small. I got it as a gift for some of y'all readers. Heh!

After that, i went to meet my boy at AMK. So happy to see him after not seeing him for days, we went to walk around AMK and eventually settle down at one small cafe at Julibee to have some dessert! I had Mango Sago Ice Cream, it's super super yummy. I also realize that boy boy became fatter after not seeing him for so long, those fats on his arms are calling for a major meeting.BUT I STILL LOVE HIM. HAHAHAH. We took a few polaroids, Here y'all go.

I went home after sending him till his house area and start to design the notebook for us. It says 030614 in romans at the cover page.
Im gonna leave y'all with this and i am heading to bed! Good Night guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment