WELCOME TO MY CRAP AND RUBBISH>.<

Monday, June 16, 2014

Computer Blogging

Hey Guys! Haven't been blogging for days 'cause i have officially start working at Uniqlo and the shift that i am doing is pretty crazy i would say. I have never tried working in a retail line before and this is my first time working under the retail line. It's quite an eyeopener because i get to mix around with different people and different nationality which i totally enjoy most of the times. Without fail, i will always mention my boy in my posts yeah? So, i got the chance to work in this line because of my boy, he gave me the courage to go ahead to apply for the job which i got currently. Thank you my love. I also realized that recently, my phone haven't been working well with me! That's like super super annoying 'cause i have typed and think of the blog post but the phone Blogger Application decides not to post my post and save it in my drafts. It's pretty annoying so! Today, i am using my computer to blog! Just for y'all alright! On Friday which is the first day of work, i went to Fort Canning with my classmates and i swear its really boring and pointless. No kidding, it's like taking a morning walk in fort canning.





Oh! and the day before, we got really bored so... this happened.





Was scrolling through my computer's photo just now and came across this photo..
Now i am thinking should i grow my hair back to this length and go dye it light brown. Just a random thought, it will be pretty interesting i guess?  Back to topic, Today, i have to confess. I ATE A LOT. Like seriously a lot. I even crave for cakes and i swear it's so bad that i had to get Christopher to travel to meet me and get the cake with me. It's yummy i have to say, No joke. Something that made me smile today, i would say will be these..
  1. Min gave me something that he got from Europe ! 
  2. My Boy said something that made me feel soooooooooo loved !
  3. Christopher traveled all the way from home to meet me just to get cakes ! 
  4. My Dogs are protecting me while Christopher was trying to disturb me, Such little love from them !
Photos from 1 - 4 in order.

With these, Good night guys! <3 br="">

No comments:

Post a Comment